An Engaged Life
This page provides information about the teachings Christopher Titmuss.
You are invited to offer suggestions for further themes for www.anengagedlife.org website, the
blog and other websites.
See below to send email.
Christopher Titmuss, a senior Dharma teacher in the West, offers retreats, mindfulness teacher training, facilitates pilgrimages and offers programmes worldwide. His teachings focus on insight meditation (vipassana), the expansive heart and an awakened life. Poet, photographer and social critic, he is the author of numerous books. More than 1000 of his talks are freely available on www.soundcloud.org. Christopher writes a weekly Dharma blog on daily life issues. A former Buddhist monk in Thailand and India, he teaches worldwide. He is a founder of an inter-faith school, Prajna Vihar School in Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India with 600 children from very poor families.
He has lived in Totnes, Devon, England since 1982.
Annual teaching schedule found below on websites
1. http://christophertitmussblog.org Dharma Blog
2. www.insightmeditation.org teachings, annual schedule, practices
3. www.christophertitmuss.net Books, Video, Audio, Essays, hub for all teachings, social media
4. www.MindfulnessTrainingCourse.org Wide exploration of mindfulness, online course
5. www.anengagedlife.org Lists and bullet points for inner and outer change
6. www.dharmayatraworldwide.org eco-pilgrimage held in August in Germany, and lists countries
7. www.MeditationinIndia.org Annual Sarnath Retreats in February and other retreats in India