top of page
An Engaged Life
Ways to end addiction to mobile phones
1. Cut down use of mobile phone to less than 30 minutes per day, except in emergency.
2. Set maximum number of times you pick up the phone in a day.
3. Keep phone away from ears. Use earplugs to listen on the phone.
4. Never carry the mobile phone in clothing.
5. Only carry mobile phone in a bag.
6. If necessary, use an App to see how much time using phone.
7. Do not charge overnight.
8. Keep phone away from bed and bedside table.
9. Go out regularly without phone. Switch off while at home.
10. There is no substitute for a fully engaged life in the real world.
11. Let your family and friends know of your commitment to end the addiction.
bottom of page